Students – pave the path for your FM career
The World Workplace Europe 2022 Student Challenge provides an unparalleled opportunity for students to develop their skills and abilities through a team challenge, connect with potential employers, and meet other FM students and young professionals.
A few weeks prior to World Workplace Europe, students will be teamed up to work on the challenge virtually. On 2 June, students will come together to pitch their solutions live in front of a jury at World Workplace Europe. The 2022 Student Challenge winners will then be announced on-site.
Students who are selected will have an opportunity to:
- Receive complimentary tickets to attend World Workplace Europe 2022
- Network and connect with potential employers and FM professionals
- Meet with other FM students and young professionals
- Win a 1-day experience at a top FM provider in their local region
- Receive a reference letter from partner associations
Who can participate?
We’re looking for enthusiastic and motivated students working on a Bachelors or Masters degree to participate in the Student Challenge. Students can be local or international. Approximately 12-16 students will be selected for the challenge, so make sure to apply now as spots are limited!
How can I apply?
Students who are interested in participating in the Student Challenge can apply by sending their motivational letter to Carmel Lindkvist at email@example.com by 30 April.